Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Nothing turning into something

     Blog. It sounds like a disease, just say it, "blog". It could also be used as an insult, "You little blog". I never had a blog before that I actually used and will use for a while. I usually just set them up thinking I'll write stuff for a really long time and it will be really cool, but that never actually happens. I run at of things to say because in the beginning I really have no idea what I'm going to even talk about.
    
     Life lesson number one: Don't start a blog without an idea, and with that idea you need to be able to expand on it. I feel sometimes that I have really good advise and I might just put that advise on my posts. Please, do not be afraid to tell me my advise sucks, I never follow it anyway, unless it super duper good advise.  Now I've run out of things to say, I learned that when I just ramble on I'll come up with an idea or two. So I'll just say a lot about nothing until I get a great idea.
    
     I've always wondered how we get ideas into our brain. I guess our brains are just cool like that. I mean they do everything for us. They're really useful and we couldn't live without them. Brain's are the best of friends, they're always there for you, they help you when you need them, they can save your life and on and on and you get the picture. Did you know that when a baby is born there brain weighs about one pound and adult brains are about 3 pounds? well, now you know. It's also 77-78% water and can live 4 to 6 minutes without oxygen, after that the cell begin to die. If you haven't noticed my idea was about brains, and now you learned a couple things from me... unless you already knew that.

No comments:

Post a Comment