Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring Break 2012


    Spring break? Like it? More like love it! First of all I get a load off of homework and school, just what I’ve been needing! Second, I can chill and do whatever I want and not have to worry about a single thing. Third, it was my birthday this week! I didn’t have to go to school on my birthday, that right there is the best gift of all. I haven’t done much this week, but it’s been a total blast. I hung out with best friend we went downtown and hung out a city creek, that place is female heaven! I think my favorite place was Sephora, it’s a makeup store and I fell in love just looking at the mascara. We didn’t really but anything because most of the stuff there is way out of our budget, a budget of 20 bucks! ha. We went out to lunch and saw a couple friends, oh! Don’t eat a Suki Hana, that place is greasy! Then Wednesday my mom took me out shopping, again, we went on Monday too and she took me out to eat. Thursday I had a sleepover with my friend, made a cake, watched movies, had Hawaiian Haystacks, and stayed up till like 3. I was supposed to get home at 9, I didn’t get home till two o’clock. Then, I was met with the reality of online homework due Friday.
    I would highly recommend, if you want to get ahead or just didn’t pass a class, to take online schooling… if you live in this area. If you live somewhere else I don’t know how the Online Education is but Davis Connect Online over here is awesome. I’m taking two classes with them and you don’t have to focus on that class too much, it’s just like any other class, but on your own. You might meet up with your teacher a couple times depending on the class and most of them are amazingly organized and nice. Anyway, I hadn’t done anything with my online stuff and I got home and realized I had 2 assignments for my computer tech class and one for my fit for life, I seriously panicked because I’m heading to my Dad’s who doesn’t have a computer. I didn’t need to worry one bit! I finished all 3 in like ten minutes and I was soooo happy, but now I have all my other  homework to do and the joys of spring break fly out the window, and fast!
    And then there’s the weather today, seriously mother nature must be bipolar because it snowed today, I was wearing shorts earlier this week because it was hot! Now I’m wearing pants and a long sleeve with a jacket/coat thing… I honestly don’t know what to call it, but it’s nice, lightweight, and soft. So as I’m looking out the window I see mountains covered in snow and it makes me so sad, luckily it didn’t snow on my birthday I would cry. Okay so there’s my overview of this week, have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment