Tuesday, May 15, 2012

motivation

So, with all the drama going on, this and that to do, and people just being plain annoying I've come to a point where I need help. And where do I turn to? Why Pinterest of course... there's only one thing I look at on pinterest (that's not totally true, but it's what I do most of the time), I look at quotes. I love being motivated or just laugh when I can, it lightens my mood and let's me know that it'll all be alright (for the time being, then something else explodes in my life ha ha). So here are a few of my FAVORITE quotes.

1. "Everybody deserves somebody who makes them look forward to tomorrow." -unknown
2. "You're off to great places. Today is your day. Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way." -Dr. Seuss
3. Three simple Rules In Life
     1. If you do not go after what you want, you'll never have it.
     2. If you do not ask, the answer will always be no.
     3. If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place.
4. "Do not judge me because I sin different than you." -Dieter F. Uchtdorf
5. "Why fit in when you were born to stand out." -Dr. Seuss
6. "Every Cinderella has her midnight." -Thomas S. Monson
7. "If you want something in your life you've never had, you'll have to do something you've never done." -unknown
8. "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible!'" -Audrey Hepburn
9. Fact 760: People with big smiles live longer, the bigger you smile, the longer you'll live.
10. "When everything seems like it's falling apart that's when God is putting things together the way He wants it."
I wish I knew who said this! Probably some really holy dude! ha ha Anyway whoever they are, they are my hero! (well pretty close). But seriously! Like this quote I've seen it before, but of course I didn't really thing anything of it because everything was going great it my life I had good grades (don't take me wrong I still do), I wasn't fighting with anyone, and more, but still! Everything was going just fabulously. Then, when everything did go down the toilet I got onto pinterest and low and behold! I found it! (yeah, it is pretty great). 
11. "stressed is desserts spelled backwards." -unknown
Now I wouldn't actually follow the advice of this quote. Dessert is never a good thing because most of the time you end up having way too much, and you don't want to be fat. So I guess if you're stressed treat yourself to some nice pieces (maybe a cup or two) of fruit. A fruit bowl or a few veggies is always the way to go, then you don't have all the extra unneeded calories.

So I hope you liked some of the quotes, and my healthy tip for the day or week or maybe the whole entire time I've had this blog, maybe I should post more about healthy eating. Ha! I can't believe school is almost out! Hurray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment