Friday, October 14, 2011

Reviews for songs

So apparently these are teh top ten songs of September 2011, I would have done october if I could but you know, October rating aren't done with because it's still october.

1. Someone like you by Adele- Love this song! I can't get enough of it and I really think that I will always love it. I give props to Adele for writing amazing songs. I give it 5 stars! *****

2. Move like Jagger- Maroon 5 ft Christina Aguilera- This song actually isn't my favorite I can listen to it, but too much of it makes me bored. I'm a fan of Christina Aguilera but after watching the voice I didn't like her as much. Maroon 5 is a great bad. I give them 3 stars ***

3. We found love by Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris- Good song! I actually like this one of Rihannas, I usually like her songs at first, but then I just get sick of them and they're not very good songs anyways. I like this one though props to Rihanna! 4 stars ****

4. Sexy and I know it by LMFAO- Yuck! I really don't like any of there songs this one is all right but it's gross. I'm sick of their songs. 1 star *

5. Without you by David Guetta- I like this song I haven't heard it much though. There's some parts that aren't my favorite though. 3 stars ***

6. Pumped up kicks by Foster the People- Over played! I really liked this one at first and now I dislike it very much. A lot of people have ruined this song for me too so I guess it's not all of the songs fault. 3 stars ***

7. Stereo Hearts by Gym class heroes ft. Adam Levine - Love it! I hear this song over and over and I still like it! 5 stars *****

8. Set fire to rain by Adele- I love this song so much it's amazing! I've loved it ever since I heard it! 5 stars *****

9. You make me feel by Cobra Starship- I really like this song! I don't have much to say about it that's bad so 4 stars ****

10. Rolling in the Deep by Adele - over played and I don't like it very much. I wish they didn't play it as much so I might like it better. 3 stars ***

PROPS TO ADELE BEING ON THE LIST 3 TIMES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment