Monday, October 17, 2011

Ugh! *face palm*

Don't you just hate it when people act stupid but they're really not? Things I heard today... just in one class period!
"I heard that Niagara Falls has a lot of water!" -anonymous (because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings)
Teacher: "Yes, yes it does." *smiling trying to hide the anger deep inside her heart*
Me sitting in the back of the room: Ugh! *face palm*

"Hey ____(insert rare name), what did I just say?"
"Are you talking to me?" **twists hair and laughs**
"No the ______(other person with same rare name as you!!!)"
Ugh! *face palm*

And then there's the people that think they're really funny and like to make smart ...butt remarks.
"You are welcome to go do your work in the office if you'd like because you're obviously not doing it pleasantly in here."
"I'm am doing my work."
"Not pleasantly." *THE GRIMACE*
"I'm smiling, that's pleasant." *Grimaces back at teacher*
me: Ugh! *face palm*

and you'd think after that my face would hurt from all of those face palms, but then I get home and my Mom says "Do the dishes!"
me: "A little busy at the moment."
Mom: "I need it done now!"
me: "I can't!" geez she makes me want to give her a face palm! My face was the only one around so I guess you know what happened next...."DO THE DISHES!!"
*face palm* My face is red now.

No comments:

Post a Comment