Thursday, October 6, 2011

Those that are younger than us

These week has been a little better than most, but what would be even better is if I didn't have to deal with 7th and 8th graders. They are so annoying and think they're funny and cool and awesome, but they really aren't. I mean yeah, it's kind of rude to say this but it's true. I only know a couple of 8th graders and 7th graders that I'm okay with and I'm glad they're trying to be an example to those who are very immature.

Today has probably been the worst though. I was in 2nd period and I have a whole bunch of 8th graders in there that yell and say "crop it!" I want to seriously punch them in the face to hard that it's indented for a thousand years. I think 8th graders are worse than the 7th because they are finally no longer little sad sevies, they need to get over themselves. Why can't 9th graders be in high school?! The maturity levels are like this:

          __9th graders___
        /
      /
    /
  /  <---them
/
End of story.

The school district should transfer the 9th graders to high school because I can't deal with it any longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment