Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving

We often take what we have for granted. We've all experienced at least one tragedy in our lives, and everyday we hope that we could take the terrible moments out of our lives and replace them with grate ones. We need to think of all the wonderful things we are able to have in our lives and be thankful that we still have them. I don't mean cell phones, I-pods, laptops, or I-pads, but things that will always matter.

For me, I'm grateful that I have my parents and step-parents to guide me in my life. I will always be thankful for family because we've been through so much together and they've always been there for me when I needed help. I'm also thankful for friends to help, care, teach, entertain and just make me smile. Food! I'm really grateful for that, it's what keeps me alive... well that and water... I love water.(: Education is something that will always be a huge part of my life and I'm very grateful for that. I'm thankful for the ability to read and write, play instruments, sing (even though I might not be very good I'm just glad I have a voice) and for being healthy. I'm thankful for all of my many talents, my pets, the sun, my organs, my arms and legs, music, books, and my sense of humor(: ha ha. I'm grateful for the many forms or art, Google, transportation, the gym (I might be a fatty if I didn't have that ha), and a house to live in (2 houses actually). I'm thankful for the piano, guitar, bassoon, and I would say flute but I don't really like that one all that well. I'm grateful for calculators, pencils & pens, paper, and tape. And I wouldn't get any paper if we didn't have any trees so I'm pretty grateful for those so I can climb up them and I'm thankful for the oxygen I get from them. Flowers, they're so pretty so I'm thankful for them and bees, even though they sting you they give you honey. I'm grateful for cows so I can have dairy products, and I'm grateful for the people that grow our food. I'm thankful for my eyes so I can see all the beauty in the world, so I'm also thankful for the pretty things there are.

There are so many things out there to be thankful for, I would have typed some more things but I have such a long list and I think you would get bored reading that for like two hours. I'm so thankful that there is a day where people can take a break from work and school and all the stress and be thankful for what they have in their lives. I'm thankful for the people who fought and those who are still fighting for our freedom because they've risked their lives to make ours better. I hope you all have lots of things to be grateful for and have a safe and great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment