Friday, February 24, 2012

These are just some of my favorite things(:

If you know me, you know that I'm a little crazy and do weird things, say weird things, and just act pretty nuts most of the time. A lot of you guys don't really know what I like though, so that's what I'm going to write on.
1. Laughing- that's a no brainer though haha I laugh all of the time.
2. Music! I seriously have no idea what I would do without this stuff, I mean I listen to it everyday and play 5 instruments ha.
3. My room, ha it's probably where I spend most of my time and it's just full of stuff that represents me.
4. Singing- I only sing in front of people I'm really good friend with though ha.
5. Shoes- I have like a gazillion pair, I don't even wear all of them I just think they're cute and maybe they'll come in handy one day.
6. Google... it completes me(; not really but just about ha.
7. Taking pictures- I just love capturing precious moments(; ha
8. Watching movies- I can never be bored with a blanket and a good movie.
9. Running around at midnight with my friends- haha they're the reason I'm crazy.
10. Playing/watching basketball- I love being competitive, I even get into it when I'm watching.. and that is why my voice sounds so weird right now (not that you can hear it), because I've been yelling at games ha.
11. Eating- I love food just in case you weren't aware.
12. That moment where you know spring is coming(:
13. wearing shorts.. or sweats... I just love it!
14. Family... when they aren't being annoying haha, but I still love them.
15. Water, whether it's drinking or splashing around I just love it! ha
16. Creating house plans- I think that's what I want to do when I grow up.
17. Writing the beginning of stories- I can never finish them though.
18. Camping! yeah you smell like smoke when you get back home, but who cares.
19. Talking, which is why I can't get rid of my voice issue either haha.
20. Cooking(mostly experimenting) Shh! don't tell my mom, she thinks I hate it! haha
21. English- Yeah I'm kind of a nerd when it come to writing and grammar and stuff.. reading though, not my forte.
22. Decorating- as long as it's not Christmas or something haha, and not when I'm being told to.
23. Autumn- I love crunching leaves!
24. The beach- and this is why I want to move! haha I can't stand it here.
24. Playing jokes on people.(in case you didn't notice, there's two 24's)
26. Even numbers- I'm kinda OCD and I can't stand odd numbers... I skipped 25 ha.
27. Cheese- it's delicious.
28. Animals! They're adorable!
29. Stalking people on facebook- it's kind of a bad habit, I don't enjoy that much but I still do it haha.
30. Sleeping in! 
31. Shopping! I just hate the feeling of losing money though.
32. so, um Money haha, it's kinda bad but I do like it.
33. Nice people, they're awesome.
34. Those little helicopter things that come of those trees.. I have some in my backyard... I don't know what they're called though. ha
35. Ending at the right spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment