Sunday, January 15, 2012

The cure(:

So lately I've been experiencing a ton of headaches like once everyday, and it's just so annoying as you can imagine. So I looked up online to see what I could do to get rid of these stubborn things.
How to get rid of your headaches (if you don't want to take pills)
1. Have someone massage your head or just put pressure on your head.
2. Try to relax and stay in a quiet room.
3. Yoga, meditation, aromatherapy are ways that can relieve stress.
4. Avoid slouching, and watch your posture.
5. Put ice on your neck, or forehead.
6. Drink fluids, and eat a snack (healthy, of course)

I found a lot of these to be very effective and I hope they can help you to (when you have a headache of course). These could also be very good habits to make so you won't get headaches in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment