Sunday, January 8, 2012

This week has been crazy! So we get back to school on Tuesday and stuff(thank goodness we didn't have to go back Monday) and we're assigned all this crappy homework. I don't think there is a single class I don't have homework in... in fact there isn't a class that I don't have homework in. Not to mention the end of the semester is super duper close and all of the teachers decided to give us as much homework as possible, and me being my busy self never ever have time to do homework and get a good nights rest. This whole week I've been going to bed super late. I hate it! Now I know I shouldn't have all of this negativity built up inside of me, but it's stressing me out big time. I'm a perfectionist, I have no clue where I got it, but if I don't have good grades in school I freak out. There's people that care too much about school, those that don't care, and then the people in between. Everyone wants to be successful, some people just don't show it as much. Here's some tips for people that want to be great students and do well in school, without making it you're entire life so you stress.

1. Limit the amount of extra curricular activities you have that make your life seem too hectic.
2. Check your grades constantly.
3. Don't ever procrastinate, even if you feel like it's better, it isn't.
4. Do your best.
5. Take time away from the computer, friends, video game, etc. to work on homework, but don't make it your whole life.

Making these tips into habits though is hard and you have to work at it. Everything doesn't just change over night, you've got to break your bad habits to make them into good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment