Saturday, January 28, 2012

So, I may sound like a fatty when you read this but this week I went out to eat, which is pretty rare in my house. Anyway, so we went out to eat 4 times and three out of the four were really good. So if you ever are thinking about what to eat and you live in Utah then you can go to these places.

1. Gabor Brother's - It's this little place in a location where you would least expect it to be. They have pizza there, salads, soups, burgers... pretty much everything. I've been there three times and every single time I've really enjoyed it. I think there best thing on the menu (I haven't even tried everything though) would be there pizza's hands down. It doesn't matter which pizza you get though because they're all amazing. Now, when we were waiting for our food to come out my mom decided to get an appetizer for all of us and she got the cheesy bread. The first one was burnt and our waitress discounted like 5 bucks off of our ticket (which wasn't much to begin with the total was around 15 dollars). She gave us another cheesy bread and it was so good. So out of all the pizza places I've been to, this is the #1 best place to go.... I think it even beats The Pie.

2. Tucanos- Now, I wouldn't recommend this for just a casual dinner because it's a little pricy, it's more of a look nice and have a nice fancy dinner kind of place. The cool thing about it though is that you can pig out and still have a great time because everyone else there is too. You can have the salad bar, which is amazing because there are so many varieties. Then, they main thing is the endless types of meats. It just keeps coming and coming and when you've had enough you flip over this little thingy (I don't know what it's called) and they know not to give you anymore, you can still flip it back if you want ha. My favorite is their grilled pineapple, it's delicious my dad and I just love that stuff, my mom's favorite however is the chicken hearts. If you like that stuff and all go ahead and eat it but that is not my forte, so I don't eat it. This place is probably one of my favorite places to go and I would always recommend it for a date or just a special night. If you're vegetarian though I would go ha.

3. Noodles & CO. Okay so this is the place that wasn't very good, and I've never really had any issues with this place, except for a couple of things. Don't order their tofu... it's nasty and I like tofu, its super dry and the taste isn't great. I've also had some trouble with the employees, they don't do their job correctly and are rude sometimes. Now I wouldn't just stop going there, I'd go to a different location and I'd order something else off their menu. Still good just not as good as it could be because it has potential.

4. Zupas- The best soup, salad, and sandwich place you'll ever go. This would probably be more of a lunch place, but it's still good for dinner too. Their sandwiches are just to die for, they aren't dry, they have just the right flavor, and they give you just the right amount. My personal favorite is the cranberry turkey sandwich and the lobster bisque soup. MMM!... so good! Now if you not a fish person, get a different soup ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment