Monday, January 16, 2012

quotes(:

I've been having a little trouble lately and I've been bored as well, so I've been looking up quotes on the internet and I'm going to share some of them with you, hope you like them.

“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” -Dr. Suess  "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'" -Audrey Hepburn "Sometimes what you want isn't always what you get, but in the end what you get is so much better than what you wanted." -unknown "They say you are what you eat. That's funny, I don't recall eating a sexy beast today." -DdR "When I was five years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life." -Bob Marley "I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday." -unknown "I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." -Audrey Hepburn "Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." -Marilyn Monroe   "Stressed spelled backwards is desserts." -unknown "One advantage of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries." -Winnie the pooh "Procrastinator? No. I save all of my homework until the last minute because then I'll be older, therefore more wise." -unknown. I love this one though because I can use this all the time now and my mom won't be able to argue about it ha ha.  I don't know what I would do without quotes, or the amazing people that actually said it because then I'd have to come up with my own things to say to make me feel better. They also help me get creative and put them all over my room so I can be more positive. I hope you liked them, and of course feel free to use them! That's what they're there for.

No comments:

Post a Comment